The Cascade Theatre always prioritizes the safety and security of its audiences, artists and staff, and this includes health safety. In the wake of concerns around the Coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting many parts of the U.S., we are continuing to monitor, evaluate, and update our procedures according to the guidelines of the CDC, California Department of Public Health, and the Shasta County Health and Human Services Agency.
As such, the following events have been postponed, rescheduled or canceled. All tickets have been refunded or credited to ticket buyers’ Cascade Theatre account. The Cascade Theatre Box Office is currently closed, but we hope to re-open and announce a new season in July 2021!!!
- Matilda, The Musical — Rescheduled to Spring 2022
- Boz Scaggs 5/7/20 — Rescheduled to 2021-2022 Season- Date TBD- This show was previously Rescheduled to May 21, 2021, but postponed again due to COVID-19
Stay Tuned for announcements about other Cascade Theatre events!!
We will remain in regular communication with government agencies and abide by recommendations or mandates as they advise. Any changes in events will be communicated to all ticket buyers promptly. Please watch this space for further updates.
As with any illness or health concern, we ask that you minimize risks for everyone and be mindful of the following:
- Do not come to the Cascade Theatre if you are not feeling well and/or exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Be sure to wash your hands frequently and for the recommended length of at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not possible
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your sleeve at your elbow, when coughing and/or sneezing
We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices throughout the venue, and are encouraging all full- and part-time staff to engage in preventative self-care.