ZZ Tush: The ultimate tribute to ZZ Top
Presented by Northern California Veterans' Support Group
Big Bike Weekend kicks off with an amazing show from ZZ Tush. ZZ Tush Is a full throttle tribute to that Li’ll Ol’ Band from Texas, ZZ Top. From sequin jackets to fur guitar’s, ZZ Tush delivers their greatest hits and also digs into the archives. Stage antic’s, wardrobe, stageset and more, they will keep the ZZ Top fan’s guessing when will they hear their favorite songs. Live and loud, it’s a fun show for all. Have Mercy How How How How.
Proceeds from tonight’s concert will help support the programs at the Northern California Veterans Cemetery.
- High Energy Show:
- Standing or dancing is likely.
- The balcony affords the best visibility for those who wish to remain seated.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.