Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder
Fourteen-time GRAMMY-winner Ricky Skaggs’ career took off with TV appearances at the age of 7. By age 15 he was touring with some of the biggest country bands. His life’s path has taken him to various musical genres while still leaving his musical roots intact. The Country Music Hall Of Famer and bluegrass wunderkind is touring with his band Kentucky Thunder, who Skaggs says, “meets my approval every night” and “totally amazes me in every show.” With 11 number one hits like “Crying My Heart Out Over You,” “I Wouldn’t Change You If I Could,” “Cajun Moon,” and “Honey (Open That Door),” this will be an iconic performance you don’t want to miss at the intimate Cascade Theatre.
“Technical masters… a jubilant, breezy experience.” Charleston Post and Courier
- High Energy Show:
- Standing or dancing is likely.
- The balcony affords the best visibility for those who wish to remain seated.
Opening Act Notice
- This event may have an opening act.
- Information will be posted elsewhere on this page once an opening act is confirmed.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.