Opening Act: Ella Langley
With an inimitable voice the New York Times describes as “wholly different, thicker and more throbbing, a caldron bubbling over,” Randy Houser racked up three consecutive No. 1 hits with his album, How Country Feels, plus earned critical acclaim for his powerful delivery of the Top 5 smash and CMA Song of the Year-nominated “Like A Cowboy.” Houser added a fourth No. 1 to his catalogue with “We Went” from his 2016 album, Fired Up.
Houser’s fourth studio album, Magnolia, marks a new era for the singer/songwriter which many have called “Houser at his best.” Listeners got their first taste of Houser’s critically- acclaimed rootsy project with the Top 30 hit “What Whiskey Does,” which debuted at Country radio as #1 Most Added and Rolling Stone immediately dubbed “a classic tears- and-twang drinking song.” The album which NPR claims is home to “some of the most expressive performances of his career,” also includes his single, “No Stone Unturned,” a gypsy-hearted traveling song that Whiskey Riff calls “the best song, from the best album of 2019.
In early 2021 Houser teamed up with good friend Jamey Johnson to share the stage on their unforgettable co-headlining Country Cadillac Tour. The tour, amongst the first routed tours in 2021 consisted of 18 social distanced tour dates and a one-of-a-kind live stream: Live from Graceland from the iconic home of Elvis Presley.
*COVID-19 Policy for this show: Effective February 16, 2022, per State of California Dept. of Public Health, there are no restrictions for fully vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated individuals over the age of 2 are still encouraged to wear a mask.
- High Energy Show:
- Standing or dancing is likely.
- The balcony affords the best visibility for those who wish to remain seated.
Opening Act Notice
- This event may have an opening act.
- Information will be posted elsewhere on this page once an opening act is confirmed.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.