Living Loving Led
THE TRIBUTE TO THE LEGENDARY MUSIC OF LED ZEPPELIN
Hailing from the misty mountains of Southern Oregon, LIVING LOVING LED is an “irresistible energy, a literally transformative fire!” Weaving Led Zeppelin’s classic live versions into album recordings, all songs are performed in the original keys, complete with harmonies, keyboards and acoustics – “a rock and roll show guaranteed to put you directly on the stairway to heaven!” With world class musicianship, a powerhouse front woman and delicious style, “This band is truly phenomenal!” “Every member is a star!”
“Seeing LIVING LOVING LED is like taking an aesthetic multivitamin – the show and the members are always gorgeous!” A flowing journey through a full spectrum of moods, gorgeous wardrobe changes emphasize the mythical archetypes Led Zeppelin embodied so passionately. “Mesmerizing and engaging,” the shows are an experience to be a part of – “a beautiful, mystical, amazing dream we all shared together.” Known for creating “an aura of joy that touches the souls of the audience,” LIVING LOVING LED is “warm, glamorous and enchanting,” “magnetic and alluring,” and “inspiring for men, women, and children of all ages!” “There’s something about this band that makes everyone fall in love with them!”
~ SINGER and LIVING LOVING LED FOUNDER and VISIONARY, NATASHA LEE NEECE, has the vocal range and power of Robert Plant in his youth, and her “stage presence is literally amazing – she’s a goddess!” ~Jeremy Hogan, Sony Records… “Natasha imbues the energy of the original Led Zeppelin. A dynamic performer, she gives it her all.” ~Southern Oregon Magazine… Being a passionate and mystical woman, Natasha feels aligned with Robert Plant’s dynamic soul-bearing power he so wildly and tenderly shared with the world. She wrote and performed all originals for two decades, starting in Los Angeles, where her metal band, Widowmaker, sold out the Whiskey A Go Go and opened for Vinny Vincent and the Invasion. Later she led her rock band, Homegrown, to being the post race entertainment for NASCAR in the Carolinas, where she’s originally from.
~ GUITARIST PETER GROSS has been performing along the west coast for over 25 years. Influenced by Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd, as well as James Brown and Parliament/Funkadelic, Peter developed a raw psychedelic rock and funk based style. This leads to a love of diverse and exploratory improvisational music that strives to blur the lines between performer and audience. Peter has played for Funkamongus and Otis Goodnight, among others.
~ BASSIST AND KEYBOARDIST MIKE PUGH is a multi-instrumentalist inspired to carry the fluid foundation of John Paul Jones’ bass and keyboards. Mike is endorsed by Benevente Guitars and Schroeder speakers, and has a bass collection to rival any rockstar. He has done extensive studio work along the west coast since the age of 17, played with Bloodmoon Warning and Sylent Storm, and opened for Warrant, Dokken, and Y&T.
~ DRUMMER KEVIN STACEY’S love for John Bonham is evidenced by the name of his son, Bonham, and his Moby Dick drum solo, which consistently inspires standing ovations! Kevin went from drumming on school bus seats to the Sunset Strip where his band X-Piracy was recognized by Spin Magazine as being within the top 50 bands in Los Angeles. Kevin has opened for Night Ranger and received accolades from iconic producer, Tom Wermer.
“Chalk up the band’s growing popularity and expanding range to a combination of skilled musicianship and an ability to connect with the audience.” ~Grants Pass Daily Courier 8/24/22
- High Energy Show:
- Standing or dancing is likely.
- The balcony affords the best visibility for those who wish to remain seated.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.