John Hiatt and The Jerry Douglas Band
John Hiatt is one of America’s songwriting treasures. His work has been covered by dozens of artists over the years, including Bob Dylan and Bonnie Raitt. On Hiatt’s 22nd studio album, he partners with another legendary musician, Jerry Douglas. With his resonator guitar, Douglas has performed on over 1,300 albums throughout his career. On Leftover Feelings, Douglas and Hiatt, with Douglas’ legendary bluegrass band, work their magic in unison.
John Hiatt & The Jerry Douglas Band have a NEW album coming out on May 21 called Leftover Feelings. You can pre-order the album at New West Records. Check out the video for “All the Lilacs in Ohio” from Leftover Feelings.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.