Eleven-time GRAMMY-nominated singer-songwriter Jamey Johnson is one of the few people in the history of country music to win two Song of the Year Awards from both the CMA and ACM. His 2008 album, That Lonesome Song, certified platinum for 1 million in sales, and his 2010 ambitious double album, The Guitar Song, received a gold certification. Don’t miss this chance to see Jamey Johnson up close and “In Color” at the historic Cascade Theatre.
- High Energy Show:
- Standing or dancing is likely.
- The balcony affords the best visibility for those who wish to remain seated.
Opening Act Notice
- This event may have an opening act.
- Information will be posted elsewhere on this page once an opening act is confirmed.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.