First Fridays at the Cascade!
Head to downtown Redding every first Friday of the month to walk, sip, shop, and eat your way around! Participating businesses will stay open late and offer live music, pop-ups, art, special deals, and more.
For any First Friday that the Cascade Theatre does not have a previously scheduled event, we will be celebrating with downtown Redding by giving an in depth look at our personal connection to the Redding community. Stop by between 5:00pm-8:00pm and join the celebration of Redding’s Cultural District as we share our theatre’s history. This event is FREE to attend with purchasable concessions including popcorn, beer, wine, soda, coffee, and candy available. Enjoy free guided tours, live music, and an opportunity to learn more about our operations, volunteer opportunities, and memberships!
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.