Bela Fleck and the Bluegrass Allstars
My Bluegrass Heart
Over the last four decades, Béla Fleck has made a point of boldly going where no banjo player has gone before, a musical journey that has earned him 15 Grammys in nine different fields, including Country, Pop, Jazz, Instrumental, Classical and World Music. But his roots are in bluegrass, and that’s where he returns with his first bluegrass tour in 24 years, My Bluegrass Heart.
My Bluegrass Heart is the third chapter of a trilogy which began with the 1988 album, Drive, and continued in 1991 with The Bluegrass Sessions. The second tour for the project features a who’s who of some of the greatest instrumentalists in bluegrass music’s history. Sometimes known as the Telluride House Band, sometimes as the Drive Band, containing four fifths of Strength in Numbers, half of New Grass Revival, and half of Goat Rodeo, these musicians have been intertwining in a myriad of ways since the early 1980’s and all have been major movers in the forward progression of acoustic music to the present day.
We are talking, of course, about mandolinist Sam Bush, fiddler Stuart Duncan, bassist Edgar Meyer, and Bryan Sutton on guitar. and dobro master and super-collaborator Jerry Douglas!!
‘I’m thrilled to be reunited with my brothers and lifelong collaborators, it has been way too long since we have toured together. And I love their contributions to My Bluegrass Heart. They are the heart of the album!’ say’s Béla.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.