BANFF Mountain Film Tour
Presented by the Redding Trail Alliance
Get off the beaten path and explore the edge of believable with some of the best films from the 46th Banff Centre Mountain Film and Book Festival as it brings these captivating and moving stories to the big screen to Cascade Theatre, on May 21st, at 7pm. Stand on the highest peaks, ski the steepest slopes and be a part of the adventures in this year’s World Tour.
For ticket information, call (530) 243-8877 or visit www.cascadetheatre.org
This stop of the World Tour is hosted by Redding Trail Alliance.
*COVID-19 Policy for this show: Effective February 16, 2022, per State of California Dept. of Public Health, there are no restrictions for fully vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated individuals over the age of 2 are still encouraged to wear a mask.
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.