A Cascade Christmas Presents Jingle Arrgh The Way!
A How I Became a Pirate Adventure
Directed by JOHN TRUITT
Musical Direction By LIZZIE STOXEN
Choreographed By KRISTEN LAWRENCE
A mysterious message left in the crow’s nest of the ship that reads : “If it’s a treasure you will know, seek the land of Christmas snow” sends Captain Braid Beard and his gang of pirates on an adventure as they set their compass for a voyage to the North Pole. They eat Christmas cookies, dodge icebergs and with a little help from Santa himself discover the real meaning of “Christmas Treasure”. The music, the magic, and this delightful tale make a wonderful holiday show for the whole family!
Yo Ho Ho Ho! A Piratey Christmas
Book, Music and Lyrics by
JANET YATES VOGT and MARK FRIEDMAN
Based on a story by MELINDA LONG
Presented through special arrangement with and all authorized performance materials supplied by
Theatrical Rights Worldwide
To Purchase Tickets, follow the links below:
Friday Evening, November 26th at 7:00 PM
Saturday Matinee, November 27th at 2:00 PM
Saturday Evening, November 27th at 7:00 PM
Sunday Matinee, November 28th at 2:00 PM
Friday Evening, December 3rd at 7:00 PM
Saturday Matinee, December 4th at 12:30 PM
Sunday Matinee, November 5th at 2:00 PM (Sign Language Interpreted)
Event SponsorBecome a Show Sponsor
Plan Your Visit
- By purchasing or attending, you agree to our full TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Sales Final – No Refunds, Consider adding ticket insurance
- No Exchanges – Except for Members BECOME A MEMBER
- Everyone 3 years of age and older must have a ticket (2 years old and under will not need a ticket as long as they do not require their own seat)
- ID Required for ticket pick-up
- Ticket is for one-time use, no re-entry is allowed.
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Canceled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. There will generally be no refunds for dates that are postponed or rescheduled.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, subject to verification by ID
- Seniors = 65 or better
- Youth = 12 and under
- Student = 17 and younger with valid student ID
- No weapons, food/drink, smoking/smoking devices, photos/recording allowed
- All patrons and bags are subject to search
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject customer at any time
- By entering the premises, you may be photographed or filmed
SUPPORT THE CASCADE THEATRE
The Cascade Theatre is a major economic anchor of our downtown, driving the success of many other community businesses and restaurants. Like most non-profit art centers, ticket sales pay only a portion of the cost to operate and maintain this historic building – making community contributions essential to our success.
Help ensure the theater and our community thrive by making a contribution today.