Refund Protection Ticket Insurance
Protect your investment in case you can't attend your show
We strongly recommend you protect your purchase as all tickets are non-refundable. Through our partnership with Booking Protect, at the time of your ticket purchase you can add refund protection allowing you to apply for a full refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the event due to the following or select other reasons:
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Government has issued travel warnings.
- Injury, illness (including pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Breakdown, accident, fire or theft of a private vehicle en route to the event.
- Relocation or layoff at work, of which you were unaware at the time of booking.
- Select other reasons. See links below for full details.
More InformationCOVERAGE SPECIFICS
FILE A CLAIM
Refund Protection Administered by