Protect your investment in case you can’t attend your show
We strongly recommend that you protect your purchase as all tickets are non-refundable. Through our partnership with E-Tix, at the time of your ticket purchase you can add ticket insurance protection allowing you to apply for a full refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the event due to the following or select other reasons:
- Adverse weather (exclusions apply, read the policy terms) where the Government has closed roads or issued travel warnings.
- Injury, illness or death happening to you, another attendee, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Breakdown, accident, fire or theft of a private vehicle or common carrier en route to the event.
- Relocation or layoff at work, of which you were unaware at the time of booking.
- Select other reasons. See links below for full details.
Documentation required for all claims, including doctor note for illness or injury claims.
FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ON OR BEFORE:
SEPTEMBER 29, 2019
FILE A CLAIM
Refund Protection Administered by
FOR TICKETS PURCHASED ON OR AFTER:
SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
FILE A CLAIM
Ticket Insurance Administered by