Cascade Box Office
- Tuesdays – Fridays 11am – 6pm
- on non-event days
- 11am – showtime
- on event days, including weekends
TICKET BROKER WARNING
The Cascade Theatre does not sell to ticket brokers or resellers and reserves the right to cancel and refund purchases found to be suspect. No tickets are mailed to areas outside our region and emailed tickets later found to be suspect will be cancelled and will not scan at the door. Tickets may not be transferred to a second party without purchaser ID. Only the first scan will allow entry — do not make copies or attempt to sell copies. Resale/attempted resale of a ticket at a price higher than face value is a violation of our terms and grounds for seizure/cancellation without refund. All hard tickets and e-tickets have the original face value of the ticket printed on them. See TICKET SCAM WARNING for further information.
Terms and Conditions
By your purchase of a ticket or attendance at an event or entrance upon the premises, you agree to these terms, definitions and conditions and as may be updated without notice.
Sales and Refunds
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. You will be offered Ticket Insurance when you purchase your tickets and we highly recommend that you choose this option which will allow you to receive a full refund of your purchase if you or anyone in your party is unable to attend your event for any of the covered reasons. LEARN MORE Ticket Insurance bought at the time of your ticket purchase is your only remedy if you are unable to use your tickets. The Cascade Theatre’s contracts with its artists, rental and outside box office clients do not allow us to process refunds for any reason unless the event has been cancelled.
- NO EXCHANGES unless you are a Cascade Theatre member. LEARN MORE about ticket exchange, early access to tickets and other perks of membership.
- Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age. Children under 5 are discouraged except for programming specifically designed for that age group.
- Tickets are invalidated when purchased from an unauthorized source. Only purchase your tickets from the official Cascade Theatre website or directly from our box office to ensure validity and that you are receiving the best possible price. LEARN MORE
- Resale/attempted resale of a ticket at a price higher than face value is a violation of our terms and grounds for seizure/cancellation without refund.
- Only the first scan will allow entry — do not make copies.
- Age-specific discounts, when offered, are subject to verification by ID
- Seniors: age 65 and better
- Youth: 12 and under
- Student: 17 and younger with valid student ID
- Event, time, date, and location are subject to change. Cancelled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. In some circumstances, tickets may be refunded if a buyer cannot make the rescheduled date, but such refunds will not be processed until the alternative date is announced. For the most up to date information on a show’s status, please visit this website.
- Credit card statements may show Jefferson Live, our parent organization, as the merchant
- All tickets and fees must be paid for in full at the time of booking
- There is a reprinting fee per ticket for any lost or stolen ticket
- A customer making a booking on behalf of a group accepts the Cascade Theatre’s terms and conditions on behalf of all group members and becomes responsible for making all payments due.
- For performances taking place outside of the Cascade Theatre, the Cascade Theatre acts only as a ticket agent for the venue, performing company or society concerned. Tickets are issued per the outside party’s regulations. Customers are advised to contact the outside party directly if they should have any questions that aren’t specifically related to booking tickets.
- Tickets for performances taking place outside the Cascade Theatre will be moved to the outside venue for Will Call pickup on show day.
- Any refunds due to cancellation or unforeseen facility closure will be issued in the amount of the ticket only. Refunds for purchases paid by cash and/or check will be issued within 10 business days by company check payable to the original purchaser. Credit card transactions will be refunded to the original credit card used. The Cascade Theatre is only able to inform customers who have valid contact details in our database. Any customer who buys tickets without giving up to date contact information or buys through a third-party does so at their own risk. Cancelled events may be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at the rescheduled date. In some circumstances, tickets may be refunded if a buyer cannot make the rescheduled date, but such refunds will not be processed until the alternative date is announced. For the most up to date information on a show’s status, please visit this website.
- Understand that by purchasing tickets from this ticketing site or our box office, you are automatically entered into both the Cascade Theatre patron database and the email subscriber list, with the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Tickets for sale are intended for purchase by adults only.
Order Pickup and Delivery
- Will Call orders will be held at the Cascade Theatre Box Office and may be subject to a service charge. You can pick them up at the Box Office prior to the show, or get them at the theater door at the Will Call desk on the date of the show at the time specified for doors to open. You must show ID matching the name on the order to pick up tickets.
- Will call name changes can only be made up to 24 hours prior to the event and can only be accommodated in person at the Box Office with original purchaser’s valid ID.
- You can choose to have your tickets mailed to you for a delivery charge. Your tickets will be mailed the following business day after you place your order. We cannot guarantee a delivery time frame. Please allow plenty of time from the show start date when placing a mail delivery order.
- You may also choose our free print-at-home ticket option. Your tickets will be emailed to you as a PDF attachment to your order confirmation email. You must print and bring these tickets with you to the theater.
- We may also offer an e-ticket option. E-tickets reside on your phone and must scan from your phone’s screen for admission.
- Puchasing tickets on-line and choosing Print-At-Home or E-Ticket delivery options are the least expensive ways to obtain tickets. All purchase methods that require staff interaction (via phone or in-person) will incurr additional fees.
Theatre Rules and Regulations
- Cascade Theatre is committed to providing a safe environment. All patrons and belongings are subject to search upon entry.
- Ticket is for one-time use, no reentry is allowed.
- Weapons, outside food/beverages, water bottles, cameras/audio/video recording devices, large bags/backpacks, and any illegal substances are prohibited.
- No smoking or smoking devices. Security will ask you to return these to your vehicle or discard.
- Profanity/abusive language/intoxication/unruly or disruptive behavior is grounds for ejection.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to ask a customer to leave.
- For your protection and comfort, complimentary hearing protection is available from any usher.
- Please arrive on time. The Cascade Theatre will only allow latecomers into the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance (which may be the intermission).
- The use of any form of recording equipment (cameras, video recorders, cell phones) is not permitted in the auditorium.
- You are responsible for any possessions you bring into the Cascade Theatre
- Wheelchair, companion and transfer seats are available at the Cascade Theatre. Unless all other seats are already sold, these locations are reserved for patrons with disabilities that specifically need the accomodation these seats provide. Patrons who purchase these seats and do not need their accommodation will be reseated or ejected without refund.
- Trained service dogs (as defined by Title II & Title III of the ADA) are welcomed on leash or harness at any aisle seat. No other animals are permitted.
You Are Being Photographed
Please be advised that the Cascade Theatre may film or take still photos at any event at the venue for venue promotional, marketing, security or archival uses. If you attend, you may appear, and you agree to appear, in this or another production, in any and all media now known or later devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, including in advertisements and promotions. Please do not attend if you do not wish to appear. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Privacy and Security Policy
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Cascade Theatre is committed to keeping your personal information strictly confidential. Only the organization of the performance for which tickets were purchased will retain your information. When we collect your personal information (i.e. name, address, e-mail, and telephone number) it is in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to notify you about program updates, services and answer inquiries. Beyond the presenting organization for your event it is our policy not to disclose any of your personal information at any time, unless you tell us to do so. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. From time to time, we’ll share aggregated (collective) information about our members as a group, or generate aggregate reports and market research for business partners. These reports will not identify individual members.
We use industry-standard methods to protect your information from unauthorized access. Among other techniques, we store such information on a computer behind our “firewall” in a secure location, and we restrict the number of employees internally who can access such data. To ensure the safety of your personal information, including your credit card number, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. Any data stored is kept in a secure off-site location and stored in a password-protected server. Please be aware, of course, that there is no such thing as perfect security – on or off the Internet.
Please keep security in mind as you reach other websites through links from Cascade Theatre. Each separate company has its own privacy policies and practices and may market to you accordingly. Although we choose our business partners carefully, we can make no representations concerning privacy and security on those sites.
Your password is your key to your account. You should never share it with anyone and we request that you change it periodically and often. You can change your password at any time by accessing My Account on our home page. If you can’t remember your password, the reminder phrase you entered when you last changed or set-up your password will be e-mailed to you immediately. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help. We strongly urge you to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your shopping to prevent someone else from accessing your account.
Changing Personal Information:
You may at any time modify or change any information you have previously provided to us by clicking on “My Account”, then choose the appropriate section to edit, review, or delete your personal information. Changes will be updated immediately. You may also contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to change, modify or delete any information for you.
Changes in Policy:
Cascade Theatre reserves the right to modify these terms, conditions, and notices at any time without notice.
Lawful Use of the Website
You may visit, view, and retain copies of this site for your own personal use but may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute information from the site for any purpose other than to view event information and to purchase tickets for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by the Cascade Theatre.
All content included on the site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software is the property of the Cascade Theatre or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the Cascade Theatre. The content and software of this site may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Cascade Theatre site may contain links to other websites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under control of the Cascade Theatre and the Cascade Theatre is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The Cascade Theatre is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the use of any link does not imply endorsement by the Cascade Theatre.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of this site is at your own risk. The Cascade Theatre does not promise that the site will be error-free or uninterrupted. The information, software, products and services included in or available through the Cascade Theatre website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Cascade Theatre may make improvements and/or changes to the website at any time.