Pat Benatar and Neil “Spyder” Giraldo, four-time Grammy winners, married 36 years, musical partners for 39 years…..
Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo met each other in 1979 for the first time, in a small rehearsal room at SIR studios in New York City. The rest as they say, “is history.” Pat Benatar’s staggering vocal range and Neil Giraldo’s trailblazing artistry as a guitarist, producer, songwriter and arranger, together forge the undeniable chemistry and unprecedented sound that created some of rocks most memorable hits, including “Love Is a Battlefield,” “Heartbreaker,” “We Live for Love,” “We Belong,” and the signature, “Promises in The Dark.” Together they have sold over 30 million albums worldwide and won an unprecedented, four consecutive Grammy awards.
In 1982, Benatar and Giraldo were married and have two grown daughters. Their rock and roll love affair has endured for more than three and a half decades. Pat and Neil continue to tour, selling out concerts and wowing audiences everywhere. Theirs is a chemistry that will undoubtedly be thrilling music fans forever.
Photo Op Upgrade Package - limited number available!
- VIP early entry into the venue
- Exclusive photo-op with Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
- Specially designed Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo tour shirt (exclusive to VIP package only!)
- Collectible tour poster autographed by Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
- Official guitar pick set (with custom case)
- Exclusive Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo VIP merchandise item
- VIP meet & greet laminate
- Commemorative ticket
- Crowd free merchandise shopping
- On-site VIP host
- Date August 6, 2018
- Times 7:30p
- Venue Cascade Theatre
- Opening Act TBA